Thursday, February 1, 2007

Cheryl: Beginning our Second Life!

Today is the first official day of Nick and my second life! Nick's last day at Division of Gaming was yesterday so today we begin a new life that includes time for all the things we never made time for in the past. I had a lovely surprise this morning when I logged into my blog. Emrys had changed the Title on the picture to Beginning our Second Life....and just by serendipity it happened on the actual day when our second life begins! Thank you Emrys....it looks absolutely lovely!! I got word that the trip to Europe is a go so the month of February is looking like a huge travel month for us. We will go to Myrtle Beach for vacation (and to check on our property) and then a couple of weeks in Europe. I'll teach 3 sessions in Europe (Munich, London and Paris) and we'll spend 4 days in each city so we should be able to see quite abit. I am SOOOOO excited that Nick and I get to go together! We're loving life, I can tell you that! We'll try to blog from each city as we are there...to capture the fun stories immediately. Welcome to our Second Life!!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Congratulations Nick, enjoy every minute of it. I love the fact that Em keeps an eye on the blogs he sets up - he does a fabulous job. You better blog from every city of life as you know it could be over. Looking foward to seeing you soon. :)

Emrys said...

So dramatic mom ; )lol...glad u like the new header for the blog cheryl. : )

Emrys said...

Oh and cheryl we need to get a picture of you and Nick on your profile. If you start a flickr account we can do that for you. : )