Thursday, March 22, 2007
Cheryl: A Little more about Paris
One other thing that I just remembered about our rainy walk in Paris. There was a "One-Man-Band" guy playing inside of a tunnel that we walked through to get to the garden. He literally had a trombone, trumpet, guitar, accordian...busy man! Anyway...the obvious choice in music would have been for him to play that song that everyone hears when they think of Paris (I don't even know the name of it) but he chose a different song and we laughted when we realized what he was playing. I had just said "OH man....I was hoping that he had a monkey" (and I said "menkey" like Clousseau says it.) Then as we walked away the guy played The Pink Panther theme. It was classic!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm glad you enjoyed paris! how wonderful. :-)
any details on your trip to the uk yet? my mother is awful!
You need to be updating your blog too. :)
Post a Comment