Thursday, July 19, 2007
Celebrating 07/07/07!!!
On 070707 we celebrated with friends and family! As a child I had always promised myself a party on that date (my 52nd birthday) so we had one. There were about 50 of mny favorite people in the world here and we just ate and drank and laughed and listened to 70's music. My nieces were all three able to be here (Mary, Andi and her daughter Olivia) so that was quite a treat! My brother spent a few extra days with us (to help us get ready) and that was a treat as well. He and I got to go to breakfast (just the two of us) on Friday and it was lovely! The party was a huge success and we had such fun...I am glad I did it. We are both glad it is over (as those things just take so much energy and we are ready for the normal pace to return. I travel almost every week this summer (mon thru thur) but all in the states...which will be nice. Virginia, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Austin...all nice places so it should be a fun summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment