Sunday, May 27, 2007

April & May 2007

I have been terrible about blogging....but I want to be sure to capture what I have been doing. Since Nick and I went on our 3 city tour I have been taking some trips by myself (as Nick grows accustomed to being retired). I went to Paris for a class and took the M1 from the Grand Arch (I stayed at the Hilton there) into the Champs Elysee. Got off at the Arch de Triumph...it is HUGE!...and then walked on the Champs Elysee to visit a really old restaurant for lunch. It was called "The Farmer" on Rue Marboef and was an old 1900ish art deco restaurant that had been restored. It was cool! I have also been to St Paul, MN (stayed at the St Paul Hotel...very beautiful!), to Lisle (near Chicago), to Atlanta and to Detroit. I am currently in London and will blog a separate entry or two about that. All is well and things are going great!

1 comment:

Emrys said...

Yeah you really should blog more. Course this coming from me who hasn't written in quite awhile ;)