Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Blogging Outside of the US
It is really strange but when I work on my blog outside of the US the titles come up in the language of the country I am in. So when I was in Tokyo the labels were in Japanese and today, since I am in Paris, they are in French. So I don't know if I am pressing the correct buttons or not...but I hope so. I just had a lovely walk around the lake and a cup of coffee when I got back. It was lovely and I am glad I did it. Everyone I know is asleep right now....so I keep returning to the BLOG. Bless you Emrys for creating this for me! It makes me feel less alone. It reminds me of the times when I worked graveyard shift. The whole world was asleep when I was awake....there was a kinf of brotherhood of graves workers and I was a member. I think that once you have been a member you get it....so you are always a member. More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you are taking pictures again. Did you get Em's email re putting pics on your blog? No news on the house yet, hope to hear soon.
Post a Comment