Saturday, January 13, 2007

I have been so intriqued by the idea of a blog where I can share my adventures (especially my travel adventures) ever since I saw the beautiful blog pages created by Pauline's son Emrys. Emrys- Thank you SO much for this beautiful BLOG page! It brings me such joy just to go out here! The quote and the picture are more than I could have envisioned! Thank you!
For those that are wondering why I would say the picture, etc are so appropos....The job I have now includes alot of international travel and I have had the opportunity to go to New Zealand (where I snapped the picture of the swan (the prettiest picture I have ever taken!) and I just this very day have returned from a week in Japan (hence the writing). The quote is my commitment to myself and Nick that we have truly begun to LIVE! It has taken me almost 51 years but i think I actually might have figured this out. I pray that we use everyday to live our lives to the fullest...to serve God and joyfully accept His blessings!

2 comments:

Emrys said...

I'm glad u like it : )

Pauline said...

I love this picture and all the memories it evokes for you. Welcome to the world of the blogger. Dont forget any questions you have Em will know the answer, he is my son after all. He! He!